AAI is inviting representatives from Africa-focused institutions and companies operating in the U.S and on the African continent to participate in its Annual Career Expo: Inaugural Talent Summit on Saturday, September 21 in New York City.
The Annual Career Expo facilitates connections between outstanding individuals interested in working in Africa or in an Africa-focused environment in the U.S. with employers from the corporate, government and nonprofit sectors.
The Expo’s first phase features a daylong Talent Summit of panel discussions and sessions with top management and recruiters from Africa-focused institutions and companies operating in the U.S. Recruiters will share firsthand accounts of international and regional hiring needs as well as what they look for in candidates. Panel discussions will explore the rapidly changing landscape of African business and offer insight into emerging markets.
For the second phase, planned for Spring 2014, participating recruiters will interact with pre-selected candidates through one-on-one interviews and engage in networking opportunities.
If your organization or company is interested in participating in the Spring 2014 career expo, please complete the online pre-registration form.
Why Partner with AAI:
- Affiliation with AAI. Opportunity to partner with one of the oldest and most respected Africa-focused organizations in U.S. Highly respected among Africans — living in Africa and abroad.
- Decades of experience in Africa. AAI has 60 years of experience engaging top African talent and providing academic and professional training in Africa and the U.S. We proudly count African Presidents, Prime Ministers, Ministers of Education and Nobel laureates as part of our distinguished network of alumni.
- Focus on United States. AAI is focused on helping you recruit talented individuals who have studied and/or are currently working in the United States.
- Access. AAI offers unparalleled access to a talented pool of individuals who might not be reached through traditional recruitment efforts.
- Efficiency. Opportunity to review candidates’ qualifications and then pre-select which talented individuals to interview at the event.
- Unique Multiplatform approach. Our format allows participating recruiters to make presentations to attendees, interview pre-selected candidates, plus network with qualified professionals.
For more information, please contact Mikako Tai at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 739-7834.