December 7, 2016 - December 8, 2016
The Africa America Institute is proud to partner with the Global Impact Investing Network for their GIIN Investor Forum 2016 in Amsterdam on the 7 – 8 December. This is the pinnacle of the world’s impact investing calendar, designed to drive conversation, partnerships and investment. Join the biggest names in the industry to discuss how ever more sophisticated portfolios are developing, collaborate on challenges and find out ways you can deepen your engagement with impact investing.
- Network with over 500 investment professionals from around the world, including foundations, pension funds, family offices, investment advisors, fund managers and NGOs
- Discover how impact investing is scaling both in emerging and developed markets, and the range of approaches investors are taking to achieve their impact and financial targets
- Learn from global experts during our interactive agenda designed to make sure you are part of the conversation
- Identify potential investment opportunities and co-investors: meet a range of global partners in one place
- Discuss strategies with impact investors as they share their successes, failures and thoughts on where to invest
AAI Members and Partners are eligible for a 10% discount off the delegate ticket price with the code “AAI16” at discount.
To view the latest agenda, speaker line up, and to secure your place visit the event website: www.privateequityinternational.com/giin-investor-forum