AAI is looking for interns. Apply today!
HELP AAI GET ORGANIZED
You will be making a BIG difference!
– Move and organize files; Create a filing system
– Perform data entry – funding and contact information
– Update alumni database
– Help to digitize the archives
– Upload our photo files
– Create a reference list for the library
– Organize the library space
– Create a list of AAI publications
– Free monthly Metrocard
– Lunch is on AAI ($10 daily budget)
– If perform all duties in an exceptional manner, he/she will receive a letter of recommendation
Duration of internship
– 3 months
– Flexible. But we need to create a schedule. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can give at least 15 hours per week.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Mikako Tai at email@example.com with a subject “Internship Resume – [NAME].”
– Must love to create systems
– Attention to detail
– An interest in Africa and history
– Willing and able to do some light lifting of boxes and files