Issue and Policy Briefs
AAI Awards Gala Program Journal
Read the AAI 2016 Awards Gala Program Journal from the spectacular awards gala, featuring 2016 honoree bios, Special Presenters, tributes and sponsors. To access the Program Journal, please click here.
State of Education in Africa Conference
The State of Education in Africa 2015 report – This report, which was released at the State of Education in Africa conference in Lagos, Nigeria, provides a snapshot of the progress and challenges in the African education sector.
The State of Education in Africa Conference Outcomes 2015 – The conference outcomes report provides reflections and insights from some of the world’s leading thinkers and practitioners in education from AAI’s 2nd Annual State of Education in Africa conference.
Issue Area: Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Africa
Issue Area: Leadership Development in Africa
Download resources from our collection:
- The Transformational Leadership Program: An Evaluation of Impact in a Capacity Building Leadership Program for Africa’s Social Sector
- AAI: At a Glance Fact Sheet (2016)
- Equipping the African Continent for 21st Century Jobs to Bolster Economic Growth and Prosperity (2012)
- UN Policy Forum: Africa’s Response to Global Terrorism (2006)
- Generations of Quiet Progress: The Development Impact of U.S. Long-Term University Training in Africa from 1963-2003 (2004)
- African Workforce Development Policy Roundtable: Development of a Namibian Centre for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Technology (2003)
- African Perspectives on the Trade Bill (1999) – White Paper